Permanent. Marketing and Communications Manager
Job Reference: 966026
- Provide strategic direction with regard to all marketing, business development and communications activities.
- Responsible for business development, preparation of pitches for new clients and work across functional teams to ensure excellent service delivery, while developing additional business opportunities with current clients.
- Work creatively and collaboratively with internal colleagues-sales, marketing, legal, research, finance, technology-to deliver solutions to solve complex business issues
- Oversee client relationship management initiatives, managing marketing plans and budgets
- Build contacts by researching and identifying potential accounts
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role within the professional services firm
- Proven experience in market research, financial planning and creating/executing marketing strategies
- Knowledge of MS Office and a working knowledge of Salesforce is an asset
- Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to work accurately at pace
- Ability to multitask, prioritise their daily workload and demonstrate creativity and initiative
Salary: US$85K per annum plus benefits
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.