Temporary. Marketing Executive
Job Reference: 905589
You will be a part of a Large in-house marketing team assisting with various aspects of marketing planning, production, delivery and reporting. You will play an integral role supporting various departments in meeting their business objectives.
You will perform market research, build relationships within the community, and assist in the design and creation of new advertisements, including electronic advertisement material, factsheets, event signage, and other marketing collateral as required. Also assist with event management and support digital marketing campaigns by managing creative and content resources to ensure digital campaigns are delivered on time and to the highest standard.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a marketing or similar role within the professional services firm
- Business development experience is desirable
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to work accurately at pace
- Ability to multitask, prioritise their daily workload and demonstrate creativity and initiative
- Skillset in design packages such as InDesign and/or Photoshop would be an advantage
Hourly rate: US$25-US$38 per hour plus benefits
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.