Permanent. Marketing Manager
Job Reference: 727615
Marketing Manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity
- Provide day-to-day management of marketing operations and special projects as assigned
- Develop and implement marketing plans for assigned clients and special projects
- Manage the internal and external communications, social media, and corporate responsibility plan
- Manage Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Manage overall brand presence, adoption and implementation, and oversee branding projects and proposals.
- Work collaboratively with the PR and Communications team to develop results-focused, integrated marketing communications programmes and promotional materials for clients
- A bachelors degree
- 5 years experience in marketing at a supervisory level
- B2B and B2C marketing skills would be an asset
- Demonstrable creativity problem resolution, attention to detail, analytical and strategic skills
- Good Verbal and written communication skills including experience of formal presentation
- Willingness to work outside of regular hours, including evenings, weekends and public holidays
Salary: US$79,000-US$95,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply