Permanent. Marketing Manager
Job Reference: 896204
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join their team.
Marketing Manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
- Provide day-to-day management of marketing operations and special projects as assigned
- Develop and implement marketing plans for assigned clients and special projects
- Manage the internal and external communications, social media, and corporate responsibility plan
- Manage Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Manage overall brand presence, adoption and implementation, and oversee branding projects and proposals
- Work collaboratively with the PR and Communications team to develop results-focused, integrated marketing communications programmes and promotional materials for clients
- A bachelors degree
- 6 years experience in marketing at a supervisory level
- B2B and B2C marketing skills would be an asset
- Demonstrable creativity problem resolution, attention to detail, analytical and strategic skills
- Good Verbal and written communication skills including experience of formal presentation
- Willingness to work outside of regular hours, including evenings, weekends and public holidays
Salary: US$79,000-US$95,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply