Permanent. Office Manager
Job Reference: 725515
Our client is seeking an Office Manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures and to drive business sales. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, prosperity, communication and safety as well as manage a small team.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the business
- Oversee and mentor sales and admin team
- Promote new business and contribute to the company’s customer base by sourcing new customers through prospecting and referral networks
- Complete all transactions on behalf of the company
- Prepare customs paperwork for submission on imports
- Collect documents from customs brokers, shipping companies, and freight forwarders
- Collect packages from couriers, the port, and from air cargo
- Build and maintain rapport to provide exceptional service to guests, visitors, and callers
- Maintain current knowledge of inventory, manufacture product, rebates, financing, leasing, and incentives
- Detail-oriented and organized to effectively manage sales team and inventory
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management or related field
- Must be computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and CRM application
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience including 3 years in a supervisory level.
- Strong organization skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Highly professional and dependable
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and outside of regular office hours
Salary up to US$45,000 per annum plus benefits. Please note only on island candidates will be considered for the role.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would love to hear from you. Go ahead and apply.