Permanent. Paralegal – Funds
Job Reference: 248859
This position is an integral part of the team providing reliable and timely services on the most complex cross-border transactions for clients across the globe. Our client has an international client base which includes the world’s top law firms, financial institutions and investment funds, as well as high net worth individuals.
This role is ideally suited to someone with funds experience and provides a unique opportunity to join an established and expanding team and to specialise in an area of law that is of ever-increasing importance.
You will be responsible for assisting the lawyers in the preparation of fund marketing applications/update packages to regulatory authorities, monitoring compliance of fund documentation changes, including new fund/share class launches/closures etc., liaising with clients (e.g. replying to ad hoc queries, following up on requests etc) and supporting the team members on day to day tasks, including participation in client project planning, administration, budget follow up and billing.
- At least 2 years previous paralegal experience
- Previous experience in working within a Funds team would be an advantage
- Excellent Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Be flexible, hard-working, disciplined, a meticulous team player and able to perform under pressure
- Possess excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and have the strength to accomplish objectives in a disciplined way.
- A self-starter with a keen interest to further develop the practical knowledge of laws and regulations applicable to financial services and specifically the distribution of funds, both in Ireland and other jurisdictions.
Salary – USD70,000 – 90,000 per annum plus benefits as per labor law
If you are interested or would like to hear about similar opportunities, please apply or email Payam@theagency.ky with a copy of your CV.