Permanent. People & Culture Lead
Job Reference: 237639
As a People & Culture Lead, you will carry out the daily activities of the Human Resource Office including oversight of recruitment, compensation, and training and development. Additionally, focuses on delivering HR services that meet or exceed the needs of employees and enable business success; as well as ensures compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and operating procedures.
What are the responsibilities?
- Create hiring plans for front-of-the-house and back-of-the-house staff including recruitment, preparing job offers, employment contracts and conducting exit interviews.
- Schedule onboarding sessions and job-related training for all employees
- Responsible for HR policies and procedures, disciplinaries, performance management, benchmarking.
- Advising on applicable Labour and Immigration laws in addition to ensuring that personnel files are compliant
- Promote open roles using online and print job ads
- Manage payroll and keep updated records of payments, calculate payroll considering overtime, holidays and evening shifts.
- Oversee employee attendance and working schedules including breaks, overtime and paid time off
- Assist the management to achieve excellence in employee satisfaction scores as measured through the annual Employee Opinion as well as track key recruiting metrics like turnover rates and source of hire
- Ensures all safety and security policies are communicated to employees on a regular basis.
Ideal Qualifications as a People & Culture Lead:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources with a minimum of 3 years’ experience at managerial level
- Solid understanding of the Cayman Islands Labour Laws and Immigration requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organization skills, ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Must possess strong computer skills to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Salary: US$55,000 – US$60,000 per annum, plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply: