Permanent. Private Banker
Job Reference: 901825
You will be part of a team of investment and private banking professionals within Private Wealth Management team. You are the main point of contact for an assigned portfolio of clients. You’ll manage their complete banking relationship across the company, utilizing a proactive and disciplined approach to generate growth. You’ll help acquire new clients by actively soliciting referrals and developing internal and external sources.
- Actively managing the banking relationship through an advice-based approach
- Partnering with Specialists to help provide expert help with clients’ specialized financial needs
- Adhering to policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements
- Build, retain and deepen client relationships while delivering an exceptional client experience to high-value clients
- Assist with building on and executing client strategies and action plans including proactive contact & follow-up strategy
- Support high-quality book through strong client selection, thorough financial discovery, regular updating of financial position and client information, proactive identification and management of deteriorating and weak accounts
- Degree in Business or Finance or related disciplines
- Proven track record of minimum 8 years in a similar capacity
- Strong existing client base in Cayman
- Sound knowledge of all Banking Operations, Sales Routines and Products/Services
- Strong organizational skills and business orientation
- Strong strategic thinker
- Excellent presentation skills
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- High achievement orientation/results-driven
- Strong customer service and sales skills
Salary: US$140,000-US$152,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com.