Permanent. Private Banking Associate
Job Reference: 901816
Our client is looking for a Private Banking Associate who has the desire and ability to grow the Private Banking portfolio of high-value clients through a personalized and confidential approach that is geared to meeting the clients’ financial needs.
- Work with a team of investment and private banking professionals to service the needs of high net worth customers
- Provide exceptional service to customers in order to create long-term profitable relationships
- Responsible for the management of customer portfolios to ensure growth in revenues and optimum product utilization by each Private Banking customer
- Keep fully abreast with knowledge of full range of available products and services to enable prompt matching of their potential benefits with the current and perceived needs of existing and new High Value customers
- Provide capable support and service to the portfolio of clients in the absence of the Private Banker
- Degree in Business or Finance or related disciplines
- Proven track record of minimum 6 years in a similar capacity
- Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook/ICBS IT courses
- Sound knowledge of the Bank’s operating and AML guidelines
- Strong organizational skills and business orientation
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Sound knowledge of all Banking Operations, Sales Routines and Products/Services
- High achievement orientation/results-driven
Salary range US$65,000-US$73,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.