Temporary. Procurement and Accounts Payable Assistant
Job Reference: 968997
You will be responsible for generating weekly reports on bank account balances, verifying daily deposits are seamlessly transferred to the primary bank accounts, petty cash expenditures are tracked and coded in the general ledger and preparing monthly bank reconciliations.
Additionally, managing accounts payables, invoices, approved purchase orders, and proof of goods delivery or services rendered as well as ensuring all procurement and payment activities are meticulously aligned with internal policies and relevant legislations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in procurement & payables
- Experience within a big 4 accounting firm beneficial preferred
- Knowledge and Experience with accounting software, Microsoft Office
- Highly motivated and comfortable meeting tight deadlines and prioritizing multiple deliverables
Hourly rate DOE plus benefits. Please note this is a temp to perm opportunity and only on-island candidates will be considered for the role.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.