Permanent. Project Administrator
Job Reference: 787559
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Administrator to help implement the right processes across the business and enable business growth.
- Focuses on using the best business practice to improve efficiency, by reducing operating costs while increasing productivity
- Manage contracts, change orders, submittals, evaluations and performance
- Assist with vendor sourcing, evaluate and negotiate with vendors on material pricing
- Supports project team members by coordinating meetings, teams, assisting with setting deadlines, noting assigned responsibilities, tracking progress
- Works with management and staff to allocate resources.
- Develops and adheres to budgets
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree in any field
- Prior procurement experience in construction or related industries
- Demonstrated commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills and QuickBooks
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills Schedules vary and include weekends.
Salary depending on your experience plus benefits
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would love to hear from you. Go ahead and apply.