Permanent. Project Information Specialist
Job Reference: 976709
- Maintain document filing system for assigned projects, including on the company’s server, project management, file sharing, and EDMS software systems
- Manage the receipt, processing, and necessary distribution of all project documents
- Communicate and coordinate project information and administration requirements with project participants
- Build project submittal item registers per contract specifications and assign requirements
- Follow up on outstanding requirements and respond to queries throughout the life of project
- Assist with training new and existing users of the current project management system
- Perform regular QA/QC checks and audits on project documentation
- Prepare and progress project Closeout structure and documents
- Coordinate with applicable technical support group to ensure the functionality of the project network and related equipment
- An Associate’s Degree in a related area
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience (Construction-based administrative experience is preferable)
- Strong data entry and computer literacy skills with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications, AutoCAD, BIM360, EDMS, Field management, and or project management systems
Salary: US $48,000-85,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email Colin@theagency.ky.