Permanent. Project Manager (15 month FTC)
Job Reference: 895994
If you have experience in project and/ or programme management with an educational background in construction, sustainability, quantity surveying, or similar you’re encouraged to apply. Experience with RFPs, management of specialty consultants, and contract/ document management is highly desirable.
- Lead the solicitation and evaluation of proposals from contractors (including consultants, specialists, hired firms/individuals, etc.
- Coordinate the activities/tasks of the contractors, manage vendor relationships and vendor service contracts/agreements, monitor compliance and necessary/ required variance(s) of contracts/ agreements and handle payment approvals
- Prepare a graphical depiction of a project schedule to ensure that activities are undertaken as planned
- Facilitate the conduct of surveys and data collection, analyses, and report writing relevant to the project
- Help develop and implement community outreach, awareness, and communication strategy to support energy efficiency. Consolidate relevant information to be uploaded to the website
- Coordinate/facilitate the preparation of brochures, pamphlets posters, social media postings and press releases, videos, and photo documentation that are relevant to the project
- Work with the Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist to conduct Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning activities. Keep records of activities, progress and challenges
- Identifying any project slippage and formally managing changes through the adjustment of project plans and necessary configuration documents, as required, throughout the life cycle of the project(s)
- Identify and monitor project risks (threats and opportunities), plan and implement responses to them and raise issues to Programme/Project Steering Committees providing regular project reporting information and updates in relation to assigned projects using the templates
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a related subject
- Project Management certification is preferable
- A minimum of 5 years experience of successfully delivering similar projects within a fast-paced environment preferred
- Demonstrate project scope management
- Demonstrate project time, budget and cost estimating
- Demonstrate project schedule management
- Demonstrate detailed research skills (data analysis, reporting, statistical production, and research recommendations)
- Usage of project management software (Microsoft Project, Smart Sheet) preferred
- Prior Supervisory experience required
- Extraordinary communication skills, verbal, written, and presentation, to all levels of an organization
- Persuade and negotiate with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
Monthly salary: US$5,500-6,000 plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.