Permanent. Project Scheduler
Job Reference: 687339
As a Project Scheduler, you will assist with key task of scheduling operations on local and regional scale.
- Assist with scheduling and coordinating the resourcing needs for the team
- Act as a point of contact for scheduling queries
- Prepare draft schedules and analysis, monitor utilisation of resources and ensure alignment with the firm’s strategic plan
- Update the schedule and compare the actual work performed against the baseline.
- Identify and report variances, and regularly updating the schedule and reporting on any changes
- Assist with ad hoc project as needed
- University Degree ideally in Business, Project, Resource Management or similar
- Prior experience in project scheduling within a financial industry preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to articulate and escalate issues as needed
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
Salary: US$55,000 – US$60,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would love to hear from you. Go ahead and apply.