Permanent. Property & Casualty Service Manager
Job Reference: 947096
An excellent exciting opportunity with an attractive remuneration package for the right candidate. You will be the main point of contact for the P&C Operations and develop relationships with approved third-party providers, contribute to departmental strategy and deliver a high level of customer services, ensure compliance with all Company processes and procedures together with relevant legislation and guidelines of regulatory bodies.
You will prepare special by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends, conduct market research on targeted lines of business and new insurance products and assist in managing deal administration and contract documentation. ‘
- Certificate in Insurance (CertCII designation)
- Minimum of 6years of similar insurance experience
- Thorough knowledge of the Company’s policies and underwriting procedures
- Understanding of reinsurance treaties, coverage, exclusions and reporting requirements
- Strong multi-tasking, interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong written, verbal and phone communication skills
- Excellent decision-making and presentation skills
Salary: up to US$158K per annum plus benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to hear about similar roles, please apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com
Apply for this role
+1 345 743 1769
You might also like
Compliance Officer (Temp)
Corporate Administrator (FTC)