Temporary. Public Relations Officer (TEMP)
Job Reference: 952986
As a PR Officer, you will plan and deliver public relations activities, work collaboratively to identify and manage risks and actively seek opportunities to protect, promote and enhance the organization’s reputation across domestic and global audiences. In addition, contribute to timely and relevant content sharing through online and other social media channels. You will prepare press releases, advisories, speeches, and other collateral materials and support the branding of specific activities and projects following the organization’s brand guidelines, as well as assist in organizing and carrying out press conferences, openings, launches, and other media-related events.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in communications and/or public relations
- Experience nurturing relationships with journalists and media, partners, sponsors, and vendors
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Proven experience as a communications, public relations or marketing practitioner
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent presentation oral written and communication skills
- Strong research skills
- Good interpersonal skills necessary to work with staff at all levels; team player
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office
Hourly rate DOE. Please note it is a 3-month assignment with our client. Only on-island candidate will be considered for the role.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com.
Apply for this role
+1 345 743 1771
You might also like
Litigation Legal Secretary