Permanent. Quality Assurance Analyst
Job Reference: 434286
Our client is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join their team, to ensure all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures. Ultimately, contributing to the overall success of the business.
- Ensure that the review/investigation/analysis are properly documented, decisions are rational and supportable, following proper policy and procedures, escalated properly, completed within a timely matter.
- Formally tracking and reporting results to respective coverage areas and management.
- Preparing and maintaining case records and related documentation in accordance with regulatory requirements and departmental standards.
- Reporting of file completion and related statistics.
- Maintenance of associated procedures documentation
- Adhering to monthly targets/quotas set by the Management
- Assist on other special and ad-hoc duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree/Associate’s Degree/Diploma in Accounting, Finance or Business
- AML Certification or other compliance-related certification preferred
- Solid Knowledge of AML and KYC policies and procedures
- Experience and a solid understanding of Retail banking
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office packages)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to identify and effectively communicate opportunities for improvement.
Salary: up to US$50,000 per annum plus benefits
If you are on island candidate and looking for a temporary or permanent position, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.