Temporary. Registrar Officer
Job Reference: 905309
You will provide support, coordinate, plan and execute all events, action plans and tasks outlined by the management. Also collate and organize meeting notes, including disseminating and following up on assigned tasks as well as support our client with various tasks related to registration and liaise internal team and clients.
- Excellent analytical and research skills, with the ability to collect and analyze education data, and present it in accessible forms
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to produce clear, focused and comprehensible documents for various audiences and purposes
- A high level of proficiency in the basic applications of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Outstanding levels of professionalism, including the ability to exercise good judgement, discretion, tact, and diplomacy
- Ability to work cooperatively in teams, with different kinds of people, contributing to team decisions and maintaining team relationships by supporting others
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality
- Knowledge of the Cayman Islands Government school system is preferred
- Knowledge and clear understanding of the following: Cayman Islands Acts/regulations, Education Act/regulations, Data Protection Act, Freedom of Information Act, Children’s Act/regulations and Immigration Act/regulations would be a distinct advantage
Hourly salary based on experience plus benefits as per labour law. Please note that this is a temporary role and only on-island candidates will be considered.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to hear about similar roles, please go ahead and apply.