Permanent. Regulatory Paralegal
Job Reference: 957726
This is an exciting role where the successful candidate will be working in a closely-knit and experienced team, client facing and involved in breakthrough regulatory and compliance projects as Cayman’s regulatory frameworks inevitably evolve. As the successful paralegal, you will perform legal assistance on a high level and work closely with other practice groups within the firm. You will serve as a go-between for the lawyers and other paralegals and as a key knowledge resource within the team in relation to legal matters.
This opportunity would be ideal for somebody with passion for law and regulation who has experience as a paralegal within investment funds or corporate and looking for a refreshing change.
- 3 years’ legal and/or compliance experience;
- Admission to practice law in another jurisdiction (not necessarily Cayman) would be beneficial;
- Experience working on corporate matters and regulatory aspects;
- Strong communication and presentation skills as you will be working on-site regularly;
- Proven ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
The firm could offer a salary between US$80,000- US$120,000 per annum (depending on experience), annual discretionary bonus and full premium healthcare.
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear about similar roles, please apply or contact email@example.com.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org