Permanent. Regulatory Paralegal
Job Reference: 516813
This is an exciting role where the successful candidate will be working in a closely-knit team directly with the Regulatory Partner, client facing and involved in breakthrough regulatory and compliance projects as Cayman’s regulatory frameworks inevitably evolve. This role is ideal for somebody who has a passion for law and regulation and takes pleasure in building and nurturing client relationships.
- 5 years’ legal and/or compliance experience;
- Admission to practice law in a commonwealth jurisdiction (not necessarily Cayman) would be beneficial;
- Experience working on corporate matters and offshore regulatory aspects;
- Strong communication and presentation skills as you will be working on-site regularly;
- Proven ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize in a fast-paced environment
Salary: up to US$100,000 bonus
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear about similar roles then please apply or contact email@example.com.