Permanent. Regulatory Paralegal
Job Reference: 773276
This is an exciting role where the successful candidate will be working in a closely-knit team directly with the Regulatory Partner, client facing and involved in breakthrough regulatory and compliance projects as Cayman’s regulatory frameworks inevitably evolve. As the successful paralegal, you will perform legal assistance on a professional level and work closely with other practice groups within the firm. You will serve as a go-between for the lawyers and other paralegals and as a key knowledge resource within the team in relation to legal matters.
This opportunity would be ideal for somebody with passion for law and regulation who has experience as a paralegal within investment funds or corporate and looking for a refreshing change.
- 5 years’ legal and/or compliance experience;
- Admission to practice law in a commonwealth jurisdiction (not necessarily Cayman) would be beneficial;
- Experience working on corporate matters and offshore regulatory aspects;
- Strong communication and presentation skills as you will be working on-site regularly;
- Proven ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize in a fast-paced environment
Salary: US$100,000- US$110,000 per annum plus benefits
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear about similar roles then please apply or contact email@example.com.