Permanent. Regulatory Reporting Manager
Job Reference: 237910
As a Regulatory Reporting Manager, you will be working for one of Cayman’s leading offshore law firms, providing a full range of expert services to their global clients. You will be part of a firm who are known for their years of dedication and commitment, providing the best possible outcome for any given scenario. You will also be working with a team providing comprehensive corporate and litigation advice and services.
What’s in it for you as a Regulatory Reporting Manager?
- The opportunity to work for a firm who considers their people to be their biggest asset and are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best talent possible.
- To provide the highest levels of advice and service to the clients.
- The chance to implement, administer and train junior staff in relation to the firm’s compliance and database management obligations.
- As Regulatory Reporting Manager you will play a leading role, ensuring the maintenance of a robust and effective compliance framework and providing assurance that complies with all relevant regulations, industry legislation and best practice.
- You will be responsible for the development of policies and procedures to improve services and to ensure they are followed, monitored and reviewed with the objective of providing quality service to the organisation.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures in relation to file openings, conflict checks, client screening and other areas as required, and will be responsible for the planning and execution of an Anti-Money Laundering training program for all staff members.
- You will manage compliance staff, answer AML queries and escalate high-risk issues.
- Advising clients and staff on regulatory requirements including FATCA/CRS and AML/ KYC.
- A minimum of 5 years’ prior experience in financial or professional service sector
- A bachelor’s degree or post-graduate degree in accounting
- Detail knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering, FATCA/CRS regulations
- Independent, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure with excellent communication skills
Salary: US$95,000-US$110,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.