Permanent. Regulatory Services Officer
Job Reference: 514640
As part of an experienced team, you will be responsible for client FATCA and CRS reporting. Your primary responsibilities include day-to-day management and administration of a large portfolio of clients with reporting obligations under the International Tax Co-operation (Economic Substance) Act. You will also assist with FATCA, CRS and BO filings, cross-training to help manage peak filing deadlines.
- Review written documents including financial information, tax forms and self-certification forms in order to perform classification and due diligence;
- Assist with the administration of a large portfolio of clients with reporting obligations under the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and the Common Reporting Standard (CRS);
- Assist with the filing of monthly Beneficial Ownership registers
- Document management, including data input into the company’s systems
- Identify, analyze and troubleshoot classification and re-classification inconsistencies;
- Manage extensive client list and prioritize multiple projects
- Timely and proper communication to the appropriate parties
- Provide excellent service to clients
- Assist clients with any query.
- University degree in Finance/Economics/Accounting/Law;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Financial Services working in FATCA/CRS regulatory environment and practical application of the laws, regulations and guidance
- Proven knowledge of and working experience with the Cayman AML/KYC requirements and AEOI Regulations and Guidance Notes
- Strong IT skills to troubleshoot and adapt data to DITC reporting schema
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel and Outlook at an advanced level;
- Detailed knowledge of ViewPoint would be advantageous
Salary: US$90,000 – US$103,000 per annum plus benefits
If you are on island candidate and looking for temporary or permanent position, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.