Permanent. Regulatory Services Specialist
Job Reference: 725508
As part of an experienced team dedicated to the central FATCA and CRS compliance, you will be responsible for client’s FATCA and CRS regulatory reporting. You will work closely within global team under supervision of senior colleagues.
- Review written documents including but not limited to financial information, tax forms and self-certification forms in order to perform AEOI classification and due diligence;
- Documents management, including but not limited to data input into the company’s systems
- Reading and interpreting Financial Statements to determine and/or confirm reportable AEOI accounts and values for legal local reporting purposes;
- Identify, analyze and troubleshoot classification and re-classification inconsistencies;
- Presenting solutions and best practices regarding AEOI procedures and tasks;
- Manage extensive client list and prioritize multiple projects
- Timely and proper communication to the appropriate parties
- Provide excellent service to clients
- Assist clients with any AEOI query.
- University degree in Finances/Economics/Accounting/Law;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Financial Services working in FATCA/CRS regulatory environment and practical application of the laws, regulations and guidance
- Proven knowledge of and working experience with the Cayman AML/KYC requirements and AEOI Regulations and Guidance Notes
- Experience with XML files and good understanding of the AEOI XML Schema requirements
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office packages)
Salary: up to US$60,000 per annum plus benefits
If you are on island candidate and looking for temporary or permanent position, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.