Permanent. Revenue Coordinator
Job Reference: 894325
On behalf of a leading financial services firm, we are currently recruiting for a Revenue Coordinator
You will be responsible for the day-to -day administration of billing and collections, support the business with billing requests, invoice and revenue accruals on a monthly basis. You will have global responsibilities, working closely with the internal and cross-functional teams to support business operations.
- Manage daily invoicing and cash flow activity
- Maintain financial information, files and records for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines
- Support monthly and annual close by preparing supporting schedules and miscellaneous financial analysis
- Develop, enhance and document existing procedures to streamline department efficiency
- Assist with internal and external audit requests
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Business Management / Finance or any relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years of financial accounting experience including billing, collections, general ledger, balance sheet account reconciliation
- Experience in high volume environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Problem-solve, prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with good Excel skills
- Experience using a practice management system; Elite 3e, Elite Enterprise or Viewpoint
Salary: DOE plus benefits. Please note only Caymanians/PR holders will be considered for the role.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.