Permanent. Risk and Compliance Manager
Job Reference: 965553
The Agency is recruiting for a Risk and Compliance Manager on behalf of a financial services firm in the Cayman Islands.
You will play a crucial role in their future success by helping to oversee daily functions of the compliance department alongside the Head of Compliance, managing the team and providing support through expert knowledge.
- You will have overall responsibility for leading the Compliance department
- Play a leading role in ensuring the maintenance of a robust and effective compliance framework and providing assurance that complies with all relevant regulations, industry legislation and best practice
- Responsible for the development of policies and procedures, ensuring that they are followed, monitored and reviewed with the objective of providing quality service to the organisation
- Responsible for the planning and execution of an Anti-Money Laundering training program for all staff members
- Manage compliance staff, answer AML queries and escalate high-risk issues
- Advise the team on regulatory requirements
- A minimum of 6 years’ prior experience in financial or professional services sector
- Prior regulatory experience would be an asset
- A bachelor’s degree or postgraduate degree in a relevant field
- Prior cross-border projects experience must
- Detailed knowledge of FATCA/CRS regulations
- Good knowledge of AML/CFT legal and regulatory framework
- Strong leadership skills
- Independent, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure with excellent communication skills
Salary: Up to US$100,000 DOE per annum, plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.