Temporary. RTA Administrator (TEMP)
Job Reference: 899627
As an RTA Administrator (TEMP), you will be assisting the Fund Services Team in all areas of investor-related services. You will also be responsible for responding to investor queries, liaising with investment managers regarding their funds.
- Receive and process investor transaction documents in accordance with fund documentation requirements and procedure
- Maintain investment activity tracking report and distribute the report to the client(s) on a periodic basis
- Enter NAV figures and produce shareholders statements prior to being sent to the client for approval
- Maintain accurate and complete data in the investor accounting system for all clients
- Ensure accurate and timely system output and delivery of client/investor reporting
- Adhere to AML procedures for all investor transactions
- Obtain Know Your Client (KYC) documentation
- Ensure that client invoices are prepared and distributed as required
- Manage fee collections with clients regarding outstanding invoices to ensure timely payments
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the fund industry
- Must hold a Bachelors degree
- Strong working knowledge using ViewPoint, Laserfiche and Titan management databases
- Knowledge in shareholder AML/KYC requirements in Cayman regulations
- Awareness of FATCA and CRS
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and to work calmly under pressure.
- Proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team.
Hourly rate DOE plus benefits as per labour law.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply