Job Reference: 248966
As a Scanning Clerk, you must be organized and possess a serious understanding of confidentiality and data protection, you will organize paperwork according to an efficient filing system and digitalize all important documents. You will also be expected to protect and update files as well as make them easily accessible to others. The goal is to preserve the company’s records and manage paperwork effectively.
- Check incoming paperwork (correspondence, invoices etc.) and make copies before distributing
- Sort all papers alphabetically and according to content, dates, significance etc.
- Create or update records with new files and information
- Store all paperwork in designated places securing the important documents
- Enter paperwork into an electronic system either by data entry or by using optical scanners
- Deal with all requests to access files and keep logs of borrowed papers
- Develop an efficient filing system to make updating and retrieving files easier
- Follow policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard data and information
- Monitor inventory of files, paper clips etc. and report shortages
- High school degree or equivalent
- Proven experience as scanning clerk
- Knowledge of filing systems
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and office equipment such as photocopier, scanner etc.
- Good command of English both oral and written
- Dependable with respect to confidentiality and policies
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
Please note that this is a temporary position and only Caymanians will be considered for the role.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.