Scanning Project Assistant
Job Reference: 248917
The role holder will be responsible for ensuring all documentation is scanned, quickly and accurately onto our client’s electronic systems and that the protocol deadlines are met.
- Follow standard procedures is responsible for quality assurance, data entry of digital information and preparation of client documents in order to be scanner ready.
- Review discrepancies in data received requests clarification on data
- Perform data verification routines in accordance with company procedures and customer requirements.
- Ensure standards in data entry, collection and retrieval.
- Perform final quality control review per customer requirements and reports any discrepancies
- Scan documents, verify scanned documents’ accuracy with source documents
- Operate, adjust, and maintain electronic imaging equipment, tools, software, personal computers, and other office equipment
- Prepping, scanning, inspecting, compiling, and assembling projects accurately in a timely manner while maintaining standards.
- Must have outstanding attention to detail and be able to maintain a high level of productivity.
- Prepare documents for scanning by removing staples, paper clips, taping rips, inserting cover sheet, counting, numbering, and identifying different document classifications.
- Must meet daily production goals.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks in an efficient manner.
- Ability to meet deadlines while handling multiple priorities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Detail-oriented with good organizational, problem-solving, and multi-task skills.
- Capable of lifting a box up to 25 lb.
This is a temporary role for approximately 3 months period. Please note, only Caymanians or PR holders will be considered for this position.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.