Permanent. Senior Account Manager (Insurance)
Job Reference: 783299
As a Senior Account Manager, you will manage the day to day responsibilities of a portfolio of captive insurance. You will review management and financial statements on a portfolio of captive insurance companies. In addition, you will lead members of a team in carrying out their respective duties in the management of captive insurance clients.
- Maintain client financial records, create monthly financial reports for submissions
- Preparation of complex financial statements and investment schedules often within tight deadlines
- Manage client insurance, review policy documentation and process claims
- Coordinate and manage the preparation and submission of the client and in-house audits in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Prepare and file statutory returns/reports in compliance with regulations
- Communications with clients, financial institutions and service providers
- Bachelors degree in finance or accounting field
- Professional accounting designation (CA/ACA/CPA/ACCA)
- Minimum 6 years of experience within a financial services firm (preferably captive insurance management or insurance audit)
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel-based spreadsheet applications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal as substantial contact with clients will be required.
- Ability to work independently while collaborating with an international team
Salary: US$ $90k-$105k per annum plus benefits
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.