Permanent. Senior Accountant
Job Reference: 980563
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Senior Accountant on a permanent basis.
The Senior Accountant job duties include working closely with the Finance CFO to create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements are met, reconcile the accounts with the registers as required and resolve all discrepancies. Responsibilities include generating regular reports on a monthly, quarterly, annual, and as-needed basis, preparing monthly financial statements, conducting a thorough monthly review of the general ledger to ensure all necessary procedures are completed on schedule, evaluating performance against the budget for the month, summarizing departmental performance for the same period, compiling a monthly checklist and reporting and generating any additional reports needed for interim and annual audits.
Additional responsibilities reviewing payroll-related journals, coordinating monthly billing and lastly, overseeing the review and preparation of cash flow and forecast reports for all ledgers.
- A Bachelors degree.
- Professional accounting qualification such as CPA/CA/ACCA required.
- 3-5 years of progressive financial responsibility including three (3) years of administrative and supervisory responsibility.
- Audit background preferred.
- Proficiency in financial accounting systems and advance spreadsheet application is essential.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office e.g., Excel and database management.
Salary US$75,000 – US$90,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com