Permanent. Senior Accountant
Job Reference: 250031
Our client is one of the most sought-after employers in Cayman. They provide a range of services across multiple business lines. They are looking for a qualified accountant to join their Cayman office as part of their internal finance team, supporting the Partners and senior leadership through providing accurate and insightful financial information. If this appeals to you and you meet the requirements below, we may well have the career you have been looking for.
Senior Accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger, running month-end close procedures and preparing quarterly and annual financial statements. A successful Senior accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts.
- A recognized professional accounting qualification such as CPA, CA, ACA, ACCA
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a financial services industry
- Good technical accounting knowledge
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Excellent experience with accounting software packages
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communicator
- Autonomous and independent worker
Salary: US$60,000-US$ 90,000 per annum plus benefits.
We welcome applications from suitably qualified, Caymanian candidates for this position.