Temporary. Senior Accountant
Job Reference: 434636
As a Senior Accountant, you will report directly to the VP of Finance and support the management team with financial functions. The ideal candidate will also have strong analytical skills to create detailed financial reports and forecasts.
- Managing day-to-day finance and accounting operations including journal entries, general ledger, trial balance and payroll
- Preparation of monthly and yearly consolidated financial statements
- Coordinating and preparing budgets and forecasts, and other financial reports; Management reporting and analysis; including end-to-end month-end processing to meet corporate deadlines, forecast analysis and preparation of management accounts
- Organize financial data into useable information and maintain updated records
- Being accountable for cash flow management focusing on intercompany receivables and payables schedules, dividends and other cash cashflows
- Assist with preparation of audit schedules and statutory accounts under IFRS
- Track the progress of financial and accounting objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- An internationally recognized accounting designation (CA, ACCA)
- 5 years of Audit experience, ideally within a professional service firm
- Knowledge and Experience with accounting software
- Experience in managing vendor relationships and payments
- Management experience of leading a small team
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and experience with QuickBooks Enterprise, preferred
- Experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and US GAAP
Hourly rate based on your experience. Please note this is Temporary to permanent position, open to on-island candidates only.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.