Temporary. Senior Accountant
Job Reference: 237611
As a Senior Accountant, you will be a crucial member of the Finance department reporting directly to the Managing Director.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Accountant?
- The opportunity to work for global business that is continually expanding
- The chance to implement new systems, training, processes, policies and procedures to streamline and improve efficiency
- The ability to work cross-functionally across the business liaising with key stakeholders and all departments
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Developing and testing report specifications and spearheading the roll-out for the business
- Being accountable for monthly/quarterly management financial statements and annual US GAAP compliant financial statements
- Assisting the management team with licensing applications for new clients, including the preparation of draft business plans and financial projections in line with the applicable feasibility study
- Being accountable for cash flow management focusing on intercompany receivables and payables schedules, dividends and other cash cashflows
- Ensure all client related statutory filings are made in line with the applicable Laws and Regulations
- Ensure all regulatory applications and notifications are submitted to CIMA promptly
- Assisting with the enhancement of global financial policies and procedures
Senior Accountant Qualifications/Experience:
- Internationally-recognised accounting designation (e.g CPA, ACCA, ACA, CA)
- Previous professional services experience
- Solid knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP
- Knowledge of the Cayman Islands regulatory environment including the Cayman Islands Insurance Law (2010), regulations issued by the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (“CIMA”) and the Companies Law
Salary: US$70,000-US$90,000 per annum, plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.