Permanent. Senior Aderant Applications Specialist
Job Reference: 516823
The Senior Applications Specialist is responsible for the development, maintenance and support of Aderant Expert (AdEx) and associated business systems. The role involves liaising closely with the Finance department and all areas of the business in order to leverage the full value of the system’s capabilities in line with the requirements of our client’s firm. The individual applies specialist knowledge in Aderant and within the IT department, assisting other systems managers and administrators as necessary.
- Manage the AdEx application and acts as the key technical liaison between AdEx users, IT and Finance Support
- Act as subject-matter expert for AdEx (both Classic and Services Framework). Analyse and document problems, determine solutions and initiate corrective actions.
- Understand the aspects of the software development cycle, from architecture to testing, including solution design, implementation, and/or support of Aderant’s product offerings.
- Coordinate integration of existing or new systems with AdEx. Ensure that all additional software that integrates with AdEx adheres to current policies and procedures on information security.
- Serve as the primary Microsoft SQL Administrator for the AdEx ecosystem within the IT team including patching servers where necessary.
- Share knowledge of AdEx systems and train up team members to ensure continuation of service across all time zones wherever possible.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with AdEx in a law firm and/or professional services firm
- Advanced understanding of the AdEx practice management system, including the front-end application and back-end tables
- Ability to develop and customize the current system in order to meet the changing requirements of the firm using specific tools such as Design Studio, Deployment Manager, Docudraft, Report Writer, Basic Scripting, View Editor and Aderant workflow
- Ability to create, customize and troubleshoot existing Aderant workflows (created from Aderant workflow templates and also from scratch)
- Experience in programming in .Net and C# is beneficial.
- Expert knowledge and comprehensive experience with Microsoft SQL Server – particularly for administering the Aderant ecosystem.
- Experience with Intapp integration would be beneficial.
Salary: US$95,000 – US$120,000 per annum plus benefits.
If you are on island candidate and looking for temporary or permanent position, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.