Permanent. Senior Administrator
Job Reference: 897489
As Senior Administrator, you will be a highly-motivated, organized and solution-orientated person by nature. Thriving under pressure, helping to support senior management with a variety of work-related tasks.
- Liaise with clients, auditors, law firms, investment managers, third parties and colleagues on a daily basis
- Organise and maintain Director schedules, arrange meetings and conference calls across various time zones
- Create and distribute board packs as well as prepare board minutes and action meeting points
- Complete Director timesheets and prepare annual/ad-hoc invoices and liaise with clients to ensure payments are made
- Arrange for close-out of e-Audit files to be retrieved from the audit teams/other offices within the required timeframes
- Manage CRM systems, coordinating and organizing key data as well as billing and invoicing
- University Degree preferred
- Ideally 5 years of senior administrative experience working in a professional services firm
- A high degree of system and application knowledge including client relationship management (CRM) and billing systems, as well as high proficiency in Microsoft Suite, is required
- Experience managing big data and knowledge of tools such as Power BI or Alteryx will be an advantage
- Highly developed organizational skills with a results-oriented approach
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks from initial stages to completion within set time parameters
- First-class written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate to members of the firm at all levels
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to multi-task on a daily basis and maintain high levels of drive and resilience
Salary: US$55,000-US$65000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.