Temporary. Senior Administrator (TEMP)
Job Reference: 951155
This 3 month remediation project will handle highly sensitive internal employee files.
- Complete due diligence to ensure all documents are consistent and compliant by liaising with stakeholders to obtain required documentation
- Remediate and ensure all files are accurate using check-list
- Maintain up-to-date records and ensure the confidential handling of data
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Knowledge of compliance and human resources administration preferred
- Previous systems experience desired
- Strong attention to details with excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
Hourly rate: DOE plus benefits. Please note only on-island candidates will be considered for the role.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com.
Apply for this role
+1 345 743 1772
You might also like
Investment Funds Lawyer