Permanent. Senior AML Associate
Job Reference: 975900
The Senior AML Associate will adeptly apply regulatory AML/CFT due diligence requirements and exemptions as appropriate, while consistently investigating queries with a focus on mitigating AML/CFT risk, and escalating to the Management Team when necessary. Furthermore, this position entails a thorough review of daily screening hits against OFAC/ World Compliance lists, providing well-informed recommendations to the Management Team to either discount hits or close accounts as deemed suitable. Adherence to AML/CFT policies and procedures is paramount, and staying abreast of all regulatory changes is an integral aspect of the role.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Associate’s Degree/Diploma in Accounting, Finance or Business
- AML Certification or other compliance related certification preferred
- Solid Knowledge of AML and KYC policies and procedures
- Prior experience mentoring the team
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office packages)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to identify and effectively communicate opportunities for improvement
Salary: US$ 70,000 – US$80,000 per annum plus benefits
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.