Permanent. Senior Associate – Financial Accounting
Job Reference: 905570
The Agency is recruiting for a Senior Associate – Financial Accounting on behalf of a innovative fund services firm. You will be primarily be providing financial statement preparation services to private equity and hedge fund clients.
- Oversee the day to day fund related administrative activities
- Actively participate in the preparation of annual financial statements and other regulatory reporting requirements
- Participate in various systems initiatives and projects
- Manage and coach junior team members
- Maintain awareness of industry, regulatory, jurisdictional and other trends that could affect the business
- To assist with ad hoc project as requested by the Management
- Educated to degree level in Accounting
- Qualified ACA, CA or CPA
- Minimum 2 years of experience working for a Big 4 firm
- Experience auditing or preparing financial statements for investment related entities under both US GAAP and IFRS
- Experience with fund accounting software preferred
- Expert level use of Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel, Power Query, Power Automate
Salary: US$60,000-US$80,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com.