Permanent. Senior Compliance Officer
Job Reference: 781980
As a Senior Compliance Officer, you will be responsible for all aspects of Client Compliance and Anti Money Laundering (AML). You will assist in the implementation and ongoing effective compliance/transactional monitoring in accordance with regulatory business requirements.
- Keep abreast of regulatory, legislative and best practice changes, including possible impacts
- Assist with Client File Review monitoring and ensure compliance with regulatory objectives
- Maintain knowledge of the current AML/CFT due diligence requirements and ensure that they are correctly applied by the onboarding and AML compliance team
- Carry out scanning of regulatory change, advising senior management of forthcoming legislative and regulatory developments
- Provide advice on compliance matters including CDD, AML, regulation and internal policy
- Perform Enhanced Due Diligence procedures, transaction testing of client files, sanctions screening and investigations as required
- Bachelor’s degree specializing in Law, Finance or Business and
- Must hold a professional compliance-related qualification
- Minimum 5-7 years of compliance experience
- Experience of KYC/CDD, AML/CTF/PF and Sanctions regulations
- Solid understanding of the Cayman Money Laundering Regulations & Guidance Notes and local legislation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
Salary: US$75,000-US$85,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.