Permanent. Senior Compliance Officer
Job Reference: 897250
The Agency is recruiting for a Senior Compliance Officer who will play a key role in the compliance team for a well-known fund services firm in Cayman.
As a Senior Compliance Officer you will work closely with client acceptance and onboarding teams, providing advice, technical expertise and monitoring.
- Act as DMLRO for the firm
- Assist in the implementation and ongoing effective compliance/ transactional monitoring in accordance with regulatory business requirements
- Draft of compliance reports
- Assist in communicating and managing relationships with CIMA and other regulators
- Review compliance procedures on a regular basis
- Assist with regulatory queries
- Provide support in respect to projects relating to AML and Compliance matters
- Oversee the work of more junior team members
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Hold or currently pursuing a professional qualification, ideally compliance related e.g. CAMS
- Minimum 3 years of compliance experience
- Knowledge and experience working with local and international regulations, including AML/CFT regime
- Solid understanding of the Cayman Money Laundering Regulations & Guidance Notes and local legislation
- Proven experience engaging directly with clients
- Background in KYC/CDD
- Knowledge of ViewPoint, SAP, VitalDoc and Worksite software is preferrable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
Salary: US$70,000 – US$80,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply