Permanent. Senior Compliance Officer
Job Reference: 237609
You will be part of one of the best independent provider of institutional and private client services across multiple jurisdictions. Our client offers a fulfilling, dynamic and rewarding journey where you will be challenged to deliver excellence and supported to achieve your full potential. As a Senior Compliance Officer, you will be responsible for all aspects of Client Compliance and Anti Money Laundering (AML). You will be acting as the subject matter expert on Money Laundering Reporting on behalf of this client-centric firm.
Senior Compliance Officer Responsibilities:
- You will act as the central point of contact with the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority and any other relevant regulatory authorities.
- You will assist in the implementation and ongoing effective compliance/transactional monitoring in accordance with regulatory business requirements.
- You will be plan and implement strategy and activities with the Client Risk & Compliance team consistent with the aims and requirements of the Group, the team’s Business Plan and KPI’s
- Be the central, subject-matter expert for AML/CFT on client funds, initiating investigations and making disclosure filings if and where necessary.
- Draft compliance policies and procedures and oversee client on-boarding
- Provide Risk & Compliance support in respect to projects relating to AML and Compliance matters, under the direction of the Cayman CRO and MLRO
Senior Compliance Officer Ideal Qualifications/Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree specializing in Law, Finance or Business.
- Minimum 5-7 years compliance experience
- Solid understanding of the Cayman Money Laundering Regulations & Guidance Notes and local legislation
- Strong knowledge of the Fund Industry and related accounting standards
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and register & transfer agency packages
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong project and time management skills
- Ability to complete tasks and reports within tight deadlines
- Willingness to work long hours and exercise initiative in the performance of duties
Salary: US$85,000-US$110,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.