Permanent. Senior Consultant/Consultant, Insolvency and Restructuring
Job Reference: 897252
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Consultant/Consultant position for a leading financial advisory firm. You will be a key part of a team providing insolvency and contingency planning advice in large, complex situations often involving multi-jurisdictional advice. This is an opportunity to gain great exposure to complex, cross-border cases while developing your people management and client-facing skills.
You will be responsible for managing day-to-day responsibilities for a portfolio of clients, including advisory & restructuring, liquidation, restructuring directorship, soft wind-down, asset tracing & recovery. This will include drafting reports, preparing and reviewing formal appointment documents and reports for assigned clients, carrying out in-depth analysis of businesses and preparation of recommendations etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Must hold professional qualification like ACA/AACA
- A minimum of 3 years of insolvency and restructuring experience
- Experience within a large international accounting firm
- Superb verbal and written communication skills, both internally and externally
- Knowledge and relevant experience of Cayman Islands corporate recovery/liquidation procedures
- Prior experience dealing with investment funds (preferred)
- Fully proficient using Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Salary: US$50,000 – US$81,000 per annum plus benefits.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com. If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to hear about similar roles, please go ahead and apply.