Permanent. Senior Corporate Administrator
Job Reference: 688266
As a Senior Corporate Administrator, you will be working closely with various teams whilst maintain your meticulous eye for detail. Applying your sound knowledge of local regulatory and compliance guidelines is second nature to you.
- Day to day management of administrative matters relating to our companies, trusts and partnership entities.
- Acting as the lead on the risk assessment and on-boarding process for
registered office business, and working with the Compliance team to ensure that all relevant policies and procedures are followed
- Preparing documents for strike/dissolution/transfer of companies/partnerships and carrying out a high level review
- Attending to all regulatory filings (where necessary) with the Registrar of Companies, the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority, the Department for International Tax Corporation and internally
- Liaising closely with our overseas offices, clients and third parties such
as lawyers, auditors, bankers and investment managers to ensure timely delivery of a high quality service.
- Transaction management, including organizing and attending client meetings as required, drafting minutes and resolutions, attending to statutory filings in accordance with applicable deadlines, maintaining statutory records and coordinating of the timely signing of documentation
- Ideally, possess 5 years of experience within the Corporate administration field
- Professional qualification like ICSA, STEP, CA, CPA etc preferred
- Experience working with the Cayman Registrar of Companies and Cayman Islands Monetary Authority
- Strong knowledge of AML and client acceptance procedures
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines and work
- Strong attention to details
Salary US$70,000 – US$95,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.