Permanent. Senior Corporate Administrator
Job Reference: 882279
As a Senior Corporate Administrator, you will responsible for independently managing a large and busy portfolio of companies and partnerships inclusive of tasks related to statutory filings with regulatory bodies. You will be reporting to the Senior Manager, Corporate Services and will be responsible delivery high quality services to the assigned clients.
- Day to day management of administrative matters relating to our companies, trusts and partnership entities
- Process and oversee the process of correspondence and administrative matters from intermediaries, clients, regulatory bodies and external service providers relating to the assigned portfolio of companies and partnerships
- Manage a team of administrators and act as a mentor and foster development of specified skills to meet performance objectives
- Collaborate with the firm’s risk and compliance team, ensuring all client due diligence is processed accurately and keeping abreast of all relevant regulatory changes and industry standards
- Deliver training for staff
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a corporate services industry within a professional services firm
- Professional qualification such as STEP or ICSA or working towards the degree
- Prior experience managing a team
- Strong knowledge of corporate governance, relevant local regulations and best practices, including awareness of FATCA and CRS
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications, in addition to experience, using a corporate administration database
- Excellent client relationship and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines and work overtime when required
Salary: US$70,000-US$85,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.