Permanent. Senior Corporate Administrator
Job Reference: 899295
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Corporate Administrator to join a professional services firm.
As a Senior Corporate Administrator, you will responsible for independently managing a large and busy portfolio of companies and partnerships inclusive of tasks related to statutory filings with regulatory bodies. You will process and oversee the process of correspondence and administrative matters from intermediaries, clients, regulatory bodies and external service providers relating to the assigned portfolio of companies and partnerships.
- Manage a large portfolio of companies and partnerships and ensure that all local regulatory requirements are adhered to
- Liaise with relevant parties to ensure payments are initiated and completed within agreed deadlines
- Handle day to day correspondence and administrative matters relating to entity formation and the on-boarding of new clients including the preparation of minutes, resolutions and related formation documents
- Prepare and interpret board and shareholder resolutions and agreements and to update company and partnership records accordingly
- Process and oversee updates and provide statutory registers and other documents as required and maintain Viewpoint Database
- Prepare document filings with government agencies and regulatory bodies
- Obtain satisfactory due diligence on clients and service providers in liaison with the Compliance department
- Perform required level of due diligence review and ensure proper KYC and CDD are on file
- Bachelors degree in relevant discipline
- 6 years experience as a corporate administrator conducting entity formation in a reputable law firm/corporate services provider
- Proven experience managing a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications, Filesite, CORIS, CAP, EDMS, REEFS, ViewPoint and Aderant Expert would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent client relationship and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines and work overtime when required
Salary: US$75,000 – US$90,000 per annum plus benefits
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com