Permanent. Senior Corporate Administrator
Job Reference: 972698
As a Senior Corporate Administrator, you will be working closely with various teams whilst maintain your meticulous eye for detail. Applying your sound knowledge of local regulatory and compliance guidelines is second nature to you.
- Day to day management of administrative matters relating to our companies, trusts and partnership entities.
- Acting as the lead on the risk assessment and on-boarding process for registered office business, and working with the Compliance team to ensure that all relevant policies and procedures are followed
- Assist with the filing of statutory forms and returns with registrars/regulatory authorities in accordance with relevant legal and compliance requirements for assigned portfolio of clients
- Assist with onboarding new clients and act as main point of contact for new clients
- Liaising closely with our overseas offices, clients and third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and investment managers to ensure timely delivery of a high quality service.
- Transaction management, including organizing and attending client meetings as required, drafting minutes and resolutions, attending to statutory filings in accordance with applicable deadlines, maintaining statutory records and coordinating of the timely signing of documentation
- Ideally, possess 5 years of experience within the Corporate administration field
- Professional qualification like ICSA, STEP etc preferred
- Experience working with the Cayman Registrar of Companies and Cayman Islands Monetary Authority
- Good knowledge of Viewpoint;
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines and work
- Strong attention to details
Salary US$78,000 – US$100,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.