Temporary. Senior Corporate Administrator (TEMP)
Job Reference: 973795
As a Senior Corporate Administrator, you will be responsible for providing a variety of corporate functions to a portfolio of clients in accordance with Cayman Islands Law. You will oversee processes such as incorporations, registrations, transfers-in, strike-offs, liquidations, de-registrations, and transfers. Additionally, you will handle annual returns, statutory filings, updates to corporate records, and statutory registers.
You will play a pivotal role in billing and collecting administration and annual fees, actively managing debtor balances. Moreover, you will assist in meeting the ongoing requirements for the Beneficial Ownership Register and maintain precise corporate records in internal databases and systems, including Viewpoint.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in a corporate services industry within a professional services firm
- Excellent understanding of the current AML/KYC and compliance regulations and guidance notes
- Experience with CAPS, CORIS, REEF
- Familiarity with Viewpoint database
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications
- Excellent client relationship and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines and work overtime when required
Hourly rate US$25-US$35 per hour plus benefits as per labour law.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com.