Permanent. Senior Finance Associate
Job Reference: 726525
You will manage the day-to-day operations of the Accounting function. You will be responsible for the preparation and data input for financial transactions including billing, accounts receivable, cash receipts and accounts payable.
- Responsible for preparing and submitting payments to the regulatory authorities
- Management of the billing process in coordination with the firm to ensure timely billing
- Assisting with onboarding of new clients, set up and maintenance of fees in the financial system
- Ensure all new employees are properly onboarded in the financial system
- Payable team can settle any regulatory fees
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliation on a timely manner
- Following up on any reconciling items
- Responsible for managing and clearing the exception reports
- Supervision and mentoring of Financial Associate/Assistant Financial Associate
- Assist the finance team with the month end close process
- To assist with ad hoc project as requested by the Director of Finance
- Educated to degree level in Accounting with 10 years of relevant experience
- Understanding of compliance reporting principles and corporate governance
- Knowledge of relevant local AML Regulations and best practices
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing data with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, can work well both independently and in a team
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite
Salary: US$65,000-75,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.