Permanent. Senior Fund Accountant
Job Reference: 729874
The Senior Fund Accountant is a client-facing role responsible for the preparation and review of hedge fund and private equity fund valuations, including portfolio valuation, fee computation, various accruals, and income allocations.
- Manage a portfolio of clients and provide a full range of fund accounting/administration services to clients to resolve complex technical accounting issues and other related matters.
- resolve complex technical accounting issues and other related matters
- Ensure that all client deliverables, queries and issues are met on a timely basis and of a quality standard
- Review new investor subscription packets, perform due diligence, and run background checks on new investors for compliance with AML policies and regulations
- Ensure that all compliance and KYC obligations are met at all times by preparing, monitoring and maintaining robust client files, safeguarding us from potential risks.
- Identify and highlight opportunities for internal process improvement and increase in efficiency
- Participate in various systems initiatives and projects and other duties as assigned
- University Degree majoring in Accounting, Business or Finance required
- Minimum of five years progressive post-qualified experience in fund administration
- An internationally recognized accounting designation (e.g. CA, ACCA or CPA) required
- Demonstrable aptitude in advanced MS Office use with a particular focus on Excel and Access integration
- Knowledge of fund accounting software
- Working knowledge of FATCA, CRS and similar regimes (desirable)
- Ability to work efficiently within strict deadlines, where significant overtime may be required
Salary: US$100K-120K per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.